Greedy Xbox 360
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choice of the $5 dollar guy disc usage....

Go down

Choice of the $5 dollar guy disc usage.... Empty Choice of the $5 dollar guy disc usage....

Post  5DollarGuy Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:21 am

I've been doing this for awhile now and I nearly tried every disc that you could think of. I could go on for hrs about talking about them, but i'll make it short and sweet.

Of course Verbatim's are very nice, but at times pricey. I do like theses disc and would use them all the time if it wasn't for the damage of the wallet.

I seem to use Memorex more not only because they're good in price, but have had up's/down's with their disc. I seem to get a little coasters with them, sometimes not, it really depends.

At times I used to use a brand named TW. I know what your thinking, WTF? NANI?? Is that some off the wall name from china? lol Nah, they have a website which I'll be more than happy to share. TW-USA.com I believe if not google them under TWUSA. I never had 1 coaster at all and never had anyone say there game didn't work. Not a bad brand at all.

Another one that is off the wall name is Gigablock. WTF? Giga-who? Yeah it's a real Dual Layer haha Gigablock.net tried them too and never had a problem. I still like Memorex cause you can find them at a good price no matter where you go, so I stick with them. Me and my buddy use them, never had no problems for our orders.

Hope you enjoyed what I wrote

What a Face -$5DG- What a Face
5DollarGuy
5DollarGuy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum